I'm excited to announce our new big update for the Master 3D Sculpting in Blender course.
The course already teaches how to sculpt and texture an epic creature, but with this update, you'll now be able to bring it to life, by learning a full rigging workflow.
Check out this video for a quick overview:
This new chapter comes with 12 new videos and over 2 hours of content.
You will learn how to...
- Bake complex materials into simple texture maps
- Use the free Rigify add-on to quickly create a fully-featured rig
- Use the Rigify building blocks (samples) to extend the rig to your needs
- Adjust the Rigify Rig Layers menu, to have full control over the rig
- Use the Weight Paint mode to fix deformation issues when posing the creature
In the end, you will have a fully rigged creature, ready to be posed and animated. And you will be able to rig nearly any creature or character you can imagine.
If you own the course already, click here to jump right in and enjoy the new content (it's free for all course owners).
If you haven't joined yet, the course is still 20% off, till February 1st, 2023.
This won't be the last chapter for the epic creature exercise. I'm already working hard on the next one, where I will teach you how to create a beautiful render of your creature.
P.S. This will be the last time you can get the course at this price. In February, we will raise the amount of the course, to reflect its value, with all the new content we added (and we will add even more).