Zach here, with another round of useful and inspiring CG and Blender related resources.
Entagma uploaded a new Blender tutorial where he creates the "plexus" effect using Geometry Nodes. Which are essentially moving dots with random connected lines. So, a pretty cool motion graphics animation.
Although super short, this is a pretty realistic looking animation, created in Blender (Cycles) by Julien Herbey.
Here you can get a bit of behind the scenes info.
Here is a fun Blender Geometry Nodes tutorial by Joey Carlino, teaching how to turn any kind 3D object into a fluffy, fuzzy plushy. 🐩
Black Friday is here, and although we don't have a Black Friday sale running, there are some great deals from our friends and partners.
Below you find some must have Blender courses which are currently discounted. These are affiliate links.
- Creative Shrimp - Cinematic Lighting course for Blender (25% off)
- Polygon Runway - All Blender courses (50% off - Code: BLACK50)
- CG Dive - All Blender courses (50% off - Code: BF2022)
- P2Design - All Blender courses (25% off - Code: BF2022)
- TOAnimate - Blender animation course (15% off - Code: BF15)
- Many Blender Market courses and products discounted
- Our new Grease Pencil course (20% off - Code: EARLYBIRD20)
That's it for this week, now enjoy your weekend and stay creative!