I'm very excited to bring you the third big updated of this year, for our Master 3D Sculpting in Blender course.
Besides the two previous updates which we published in January and February about rigging your sculptures and creating a nice still render, today we have a brand-new chapter for you about animation.
You will learn how to create a fun and engaging looping animation of the epic creature (the course teaches how to create the full creature from scratch).
Check out this video for a quick overview:
This chapter comes with 17 new videos and over 3 hours of content.
You will learn how to...
- Animate the camera and add life to the environment
- Quickly add motion to the creature with animation modifiers
- Add an element of surprise to the animation for extra fun
- Manually animate the creature react to the surprise
- Make all animations loopable
- Adjust the compositing and render settings for faster Cycles rendering
In the end, you will have a high quality and fun looping animation, ready to be shared with the world.
If you own the course already, click here to jump right in and enjoy the new content (it's free for all course owners).
If you haven't joined yet...
After all the rigging, animation and rendering course updates, you might be missing the actual "sculpting" in the sculpting course.
Of course, we covered a lot about sculpting in the previous chapters, but we're already working on the two final additions to the course, which will purely focus on sculpting again.
These will be released very soon, so stay tuned!